Demand for our products is through the roof, so we are looking for another full time Production Assistant who loves textiles almost as much as we do to join our team to make sure that we keep delivering high-quality products to our customers.
Here’s an idea of the type of skills you’ll require to succeed in this position:
- To assist both the print & embroidery design and production team in a very busy environment
- Ensure that the machines are fully operational
- Monitor, maintain and use the print machines/heat presses/embroidery machines
- Use of various software packages
- To monitor the progress or orders, ensuring they are dispatched on time
- Carry out quality checks on all outgoing products
Training will be provided for the successful applicant where necessary.
Job Type: Full Time Salary: £13500+ (dependent on experience)
For further information or to apply for the Print & Production Vacancy, simply email a CV to email@example.com